Our wonderful friends, the Connelly's, invited us to enjoy their beach house on Saturday and that was definitely a highlight. Now that we finally have sunshine here it was the most wonderful day to be at their private beach. Monday, August 9, 2010
Sunshine Days - July 15th weekend part 3
The weekend of the 15th wasn't all fun and games. I had my 15 month check-up at the doctor's office and I'm sure you know the drill by now. Get naked, get weighed (22.4lbs = 25th percentile). Lay down, get measured (33 inches long = 100+%). And then....get the dreaded shots. One in each leg. YUCK. I reminded Mommy about this the rest of the day by pointing to my legs and saying "Boo-Boo" with my best puppy dog eyes, it could break your heart.
Our wonderful friends, the Connelly's, invited us to enjoy their beach house on Saturday and that was definitely a highlight. Now that we finally have sunshine here it was the most wonderful day to be at their private beach.
Grammy and Papa and I enjoyed having this perfect strip of beach to ourselves.
I was even ready to ride the wild surf.
Hey, it's a rough life being a beach baby down here, but somebody's gotta do it!
Our wonderful friends, the Connelly's, invited us to enjoy their beach house on Saturday and that was definitely a highlight. Now that we finally have sunshine here it was the most wonderful day to be at their private beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment