Friday, August 20, 2010

First of August

The first week of August was met with a wonderful visit from my Nana from Colorado. She came to keep us girls company while Daddy went out of town for Uncle Andrew's Bachelor party. Mommy was really sad because she was also supposed to be out of town - living the high life in New York City for soon-to-be Aunt Rochelle's Bachelorette party. I was a really good girl so she wasn't too sad to be home.

Nana came bearing gifts, and I'm definitely a girl who likes gifts. Here I am being introduced to the Bubble Gun - this thing is amazing - hook up bubble juice and pull the trigger and bubbles come shooting out. A portable bubble machine - awesome!
I've said it before and I'll say it again....I love bubbles!!!
This time I figured out that you can chase the bubbles and pop them. It is so much fun but they are really fast to catch.
I also figured out that I can pop them with my feet too after they land on the ground. I had the best time doing stomp dance moves all around the bubble ground. So much fun!!!!
Pop, pop, pop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment