Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sunshine Days - July 15th weekend part 1

The weekend of July 15th, Grammy and Papa came to town and it was our first beautiful weekend here in a long time. I thought we might have moved to this place they call Seattle because of all the foggy days at the Coast here this Summer. We took full advantage of the outdoors this weekend. Starting with a bike ride with Grammy and Papa...
Can you believe it Grammy??? It is just so beautiful!!
The nice coastal breeze beats the 100s in Fresno too.
I made sure to point out all the local sites along the way...

Including the Goldenrod Bridge, which I am most familiar with because this is the road that leads me to and from Starbucks on my walks with Mommy.
And then I showed off a little when Papa got me ready for bed to let him know that I know that the nose sucker goes in my nose and how to use it myself. Nigh nigh!


No comments:

Post a Comment