Saturday, August 21, 2010

First weekend of August - Part 2

I had the best weekend hanging with the girls. Nana was gracious enough to spend a lot of time with me on the floor by the bar stools.
Because for some reason I was obsessed this weekend with getting in and out of the little space under the stool. It was just so much fun, I can't explain.
Hey - don't judge, it might not look like a good time but trust me, it is!
Nana also got me a little bowling set, I guess my Mommy used to go to the Bowling League with my great-grandparents (Mom's Nana & Poppy) and so bowling holds great memories. I didn't understand the whole ball rolling concept but I love to use my hands to knock down the pins and I really love bringing all of the pins into my bar stool hiding spot.
If only it was big enough down here, you could join me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment