Monday, August 23, 2010

Swim and Shiver

Two weeks ago I started my first Swim Lessons!! Here I am - ready to dive in!
What a nice, big bathtub they have here at Newport Harbor High School.
Don't I look ready to swim the 100 meter fly?? I'm SO fly.

Sadly, I should say that today was my first and last Swim Lesson. The pool here was SO freezing cold that Mommy and I spent the whole time shivering and holding onto each other for survival. And the instructor didn't teach anything - it is like she presumed that us babies understand what it means to blow bubbles and kick our legs and such. By the time Mommy pulled me out of the pool my lips were literally blue and Mommy was very upset that this was such torture for us all.

Looks like I'm going to be practicing my swim stroke in the bathtub at home for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment