Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fishies!!!!!!

The weekend of the 31st we headed up to Long Beach to the aquarium. It was awesome! Fishies fishies everywhere! "Woooooah. Wooooooah." I said that over and over again as we watched the Seals and Sea Lions swim literally around us.
There they go!
Daddy - what IS that????
SHARK!!!! Lots of sharks....yikes!
You want me to touch what?????
Seriously, I don't like touching slimy rays. This is just gross.
I like this view much better - I can touch his stinger and not get stung. And I don't have to deal with the slimy parts.
Look - he's waving at me!!
My arm got sore from doing the fish sign over and over again in baby sign language and I nearly lost my voice from all the "Woahs!". I love the aquarium!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these!!! We need to get these two together soon! Their age gap is pretty much gone based on all the stuff Kaitlyn is doing! Can't wait until Xmas if thats when it is!

    ReplyDelete