We got to see a bunch of animals up close and personal. I'm not so sure about it...these things smell funny.Thursday, August 19, 2010
The OC Fair
I went to my very first down-home fair in August (or as "down-home" as it gets in Orange County)...that place is crazy. The types and amounts of food here are unbelievable. Apparently, my parentals came here last week with their LifeGroup and ate everything from Smoked Turkey Legs to Fried Butter to Deep-Fried Oreos to Zucchini Nachos and more. I'm sick just thinking about it....
We got to see a bunch of animals up close and personal. I'm not so sure about it...these things smell funny.
This cow was pretty cute so I pet him. This inspired me to start saying "moo" when I see cows starting the very next week.
But this lady took it a little too far....I'm not letting that big thing give me kisses. ICK!
All and all, I'm not sure how I feel about the fair. Jury's still out....
We got to see a bunch of animals up close and personal. I'm not so sure about it...these things smell funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment