Uncle Marv, as you may recall, hand made my first scooter and so I was practicing on it leading up to our trip to see him. I can get on and off all by myself now and keep my balance, but I still need someone else to push. Much like my Mommy, I like to go fast...I'm practicing my innocent look in case I get pulled over.
Check out this video - you get to see me practicing on the scooter and how TOTALLY excited I get when Daddy calls home. I am just out of my mind for Dada.It was still cool here so I was staying warm with my backpack that Grammy and Papa got me from New Zealand. I've heard of having a monkey on your back but have you ever had a Kiwi on your back?? I officially have had a Kiwi on my back....
No comments:
Post a Comment