Mommy was nervous about the plane ride because we were traveling without Dada, but I think it went great. The only issue was getting the car seat onto the plane because it is too wide to fit down the aisle. This means that Mom had to abandon the car seat at the front of the plane, blocking the whole plane from boarding, which I understand is a big no-no and take me down with my bag to our seats. She then had to leave me unattended in our seats while she went back for the car seat and lifted it up and over all 19 rows of seats to get back to me. This was quite an ordeal for a pregnant woman who isn't supposed to be lifting much. I also learned that it isn't a good thing to kick the seat in front of you, even though it is a fun way to pass the time on the flight - buzz kill. I thought the flight went great but Mommy was quite disappointed that the cool new headphones she got me were completely useless and that, even though at home I always want to watch TV, I didn't want to watch any on the flight and instead wanted to be entertained by her for the full 2.75 hour ride. I figured I'd keep her on her toes. :)
It was past my bedtime when we got home so I didn't get to really enjoy it all till the next morning. It was perfect, I started out the morning reading with Nana. And I got to chase the dogs all around. I LOVE the dogs.
Today I learned how to say "Brrrrrrr" and hold my arms across my body while shaking like I'm cold. It was much more cold than I'm used to so I didn't have to fake it. Brrrrrrr!
Now get me out of this cart and into the warm car!!!
That afternoon it snowed and was just perfect. It was enough of the white powdery stuff to explore a bit but it didn't stick to the roads so everyone could travel safely for Thanksgiving Day tomorrow. Mommy taught me how cold snow is by letting me taste it. Cold lips!!
And that night, I discovered Flashlight Games. Check me out - chasing this flashlight around is cracking me up!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment