Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Turkey Day

Thanksgiving Day in CO was delightful...I started off the day snuggled with my Dada and Scooby dog. I also got to watch a little of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and I clapped along with the dancers, it was a hit.
I was really good about being gentle with the dogs but I think Scooby was annoyed with me touching him all the time when he was napping.
The sun was out and snow already gone, it was beautiful out.
Exploring the yard with Dada, precious.
Love that mountain air!!!

And I love the wawa fountain!
All dressed up with my Dada. Love it!
Mommy and I are ready for guests.
I'm on dish duty.
My compliments to the chef - I cleaned by plate and my tray!
And then I got to have desert (my first pumpkin pie - LOVE IT!) and play dress up with Nana's old uniform hat. What a smashing Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment