Friday, December 31, 2010

Cook (aka: Cookie)

One of the highlights for me this Christmas season was that Mommy made lots of cookie dough and let me decorate. We're just getting setup so I don't yet know what fun I'm in for here...But I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm gonna like it!
Oh yeah - I love to sprinkle!
Ok, so the sprinkles don't necessarily land on the cookies but I'm having a blast making my own creations.
Ahhhhh - the sweet taste of a finished product.
By the second time we did this I was practically unstoppable - sprinkles were flying!
I am a "Cook" artist!
Once I figured out that I could eat the sprinkles and they are little bits of candy I was REALLY into this whole cookie thing.
Now if only I could get Mommy to let me eat ALL of the ones I decorate you'd really see some Christmas cheer...

No comments:

Post a Comment