Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Habits

In November I started to really like the idea of eating like a big kid. I'm eating big portions and usually finish my food and try to mooch off my parents. I instruct them to put their bowls by mine and I either practice scooping in and out of each bowl or eat from all three. I'm also really into drinking out of glasses instead of a sippy. I hear that in Europe they don't even use sippy cups, they learn to drink from glasses right away and so I'm going Euro. I'm also leaning towards these big kid utensils that my parents seem to use. The spoon is bigger than my mouth but I still manage to stuff it in just fine!
Now if only I could get out of this high chair....I'm working on a plan as we speak...

No comments:

Post a Comment