Monday, December 6, 2010

First Weekend in November

The first weekend in November we headed up to the Long Beach Aquarium. I'm still obsessed with fish, probably because Finding Nemo is the only movie or TV I've really been allowed to watch so far, and I talk about them all the time. It was super fun!

Mom had to travel for work all week so I was really excited to have a day with my whole family. I'm not letting either of them out of my sight...
Pucker up for a fish kiss!
Dada, don't turn around, but I think that really big fish is staring at us...
Hey Ray!!
I'm feeling more brave this time and am ready to touch them. Here Ray Ray!
Look, it's Nemo!
Oh boy oh boy!!!



That night was an extra treat because Uncle Marv and Aunt Leigh came down for a visit. I love spending time with them, although it would have been even better if they brought the doggies. Dogs and fish in one day might have been too much to handle though!

Aunt Leigh made me the most beautiful hat and sweater. You should see the detail on the flowers and even the buttons. Don't I look ADORABLE?!?!?!? Thank you so much Aunt Leigh for sharing your incredible talent with me! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment