Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's Up to You, New York, New York...

Something very fishy happened the 2nd weekend of November. When I woke up Friday morning my parents were gone! Yep, left me all weekend for this magical sounding city they call "New York". I hear they've even written songs about this place, it must be nice.

I got to play all weekend with Jasmin and her girls so it wasn't all bad. And apparently, Mama and Dada went to see Uncle Drewsy, Aunt Rochelle and our Cousins Eric, Jessica, Carolyn and Brady. I'm quite jealous they got to see so many of my favorite people in one trip.

Chelsea and I made them a sign so they knew that I missed them while they were gone.But lurking behind that smile was a torrent of tantrums just waiting for them. I'd saved up all of my tantrums from the whole three day weekend and was just waiting for the right moment to unleash them. Apparently, I was so naughty when they got home that Mom thought my head might spin right around. WOW! I think they got the message that I like them being home more than I like being left.

No comments:

Post a Comment