Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hiking the Colorado Red Rocks

The day after Thanksgiving was another gorgeous one. We ate breakfast with Deer roaming the yard.
They were practically eating breakfast in the room WITH us! It's like the Wild Kingdom here - awesome!
It was such a beautiful day we decided to go on a hike in the red rocks just about 10 minutes from Nana's house.
Wow Dada, did you see the view?
We brought bubbles along to play with too - fun!
Bubbles never get old!
I was NOT in the mood to walk on my own in the thin Colorado air so Dada was my Sherpa.
I love being along for the ride!
What a perfect day for a horse back ride, of sorts!
Giddy up!

The only steps I took on my own I ended up falling down on the sandy dirt path so Dada held on tight.
Phew - all of this non-walking has really worn me out. I'll just snuggle up tight with Mommy and Dada for the walk home and enjoy the sights...I better conserve my energy so I can eat more of that pumpkin pie for desert tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment