Dada, who is now officially "Daddy", came home a day before us from Thanksgiving in Colorado and surprised us by decorating the whole house for Christmas so Mommy and I could just come home and enjoy the season. It was amazing. We arrived home to Christmas lights and cool new things to look at and try to touch. Way to go Daddy!!

The first weekend of December was a fun one. A bunch of our friends came over on Sunday to do the Corona Del Mar Christmas walk, including my girlfriend Savannah.

That evening we hosted about 15 people for a Life Group Holiday celebration. There were lots of babies (and Benny dog!) and it was awesome to have so many friends to play with and good food to eat. Here I am, ready to start hosting.

Baby Trey was the newest addition to our Life Group family, he is super cute.

He doesn't crawl yet so I tried to show him how.

It's amazing how life works....I was SO tired of all my toys until all the other kids wanted to play with them. Now I think they are cool again! Here I am working on sharing with Aleena and Thaddeus. Baby Kaily is scooting around here somewhere too - how fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment