Yeah! I can feel my fingers again!
Uh oh, is this drool going to freeze as it hangs on my lip????
Sadly, I don't have very fond memories of this park adventure from here on out because shortly hereafter I flew down the slide and landed at the bottom with a face full of bark. And I mean face FULL of bark, I had wooden sticks up my nose and jammed in my gums. It sucked big time. What kind of place puts splintery bark at the bottom of the slide instead of sand??? I'm writing a note to the state of Colorado for such nonsense. Back home I was all better and ready to warm up and snuggle in the Big Bed with Nana and the doggies.
Over this long vacation weekend I reached a few new milestones. I'm totally done with little kid utensils. It's only big kid forks and spoons from here on out, although they still won't let me in on the whole knife thing yet. And, I learned how to twirl (until I'm dizzy - so fun!) and walk on my tippy toes. Check it out.....That's it for our wonderful Colorado Thanksgiving, thanks Nana for the great visit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment