Monday, November 21, 2011

Adios Jasmine Ave

KK: Leaving Jasmine made me a little reflective, so here's a little walk down memory lane...
This is where I walked to the beach a lot.
This is where Baby D first came home...
This is where I first moved into my crib and first moved into my Big Girl bed.
This is where I made my first crafts.
This is where we celebrated my first holidays.
This is where I made my first cookies.
This is where I first ate solid foods and where I first fed myself...
This is where I first discovered my love for ketchup.

This is where we celebrated my first and 2nd birthdays.
This is where I first went in the ocean.


 This is where I first learned to crawl - remember my "crawlk" and my "poopsie face"?
This is where I first learned to walk.

This park was my first slide and first swing and first taste of sand...
This is where Mommy and I walked together a lot.
This is where I got my first car.

This is where we had a lot of great times with our friends.

It's been a great ride here at Jasmine....look at how little I was when we moved here - just about two weeks old.  Good times, good times.   

I'll leave you off with some pictures of the place in order to memorialize 720 Jasmine Ave...
Cute place, great deck.

Wonderful open living area and kitchen - lots of entertaining happened here.


Dining room with lots of room for wine and baby toys.
Dylan's room / guest room / Mommy's old office. 
My big girl room...
Mommy & Daddy's huge master.  They sure got spoiled by this size and the amount of closet space here. 
Our front deck looking out to our park.  Lots of picnics, BBQs, chalk adventures and meals happened out here. 

We will miss you Jasmine Ave but we're on to "New House" and I'm excited!  

No comments:

Post a Comment