KK: We are still very behind on blog posts so full steam ahead....the first week of September was a fun one!
| I love to color, especially places I'm not supposed to. Check out my placemat art and my blue lips :) |
| I like forts so I thought Dylan might like one too so I covered him up in his jumper. |
![]() |
| I "bonked my bean". Worst part....pulling off the bandaid. |
| Love my brother. |
![]() |
| Yippee!!! Got my backpack in the mail - I'm so excited to start school next week. |
![]() |
| It even has my name on it! |
![]() |
| Proud Papa. |
![]() |
| Practicing going to school with my backpack and lunch. |
| I'm exhausted. Napping soundly while Dylan plays in the corner. |
| Over the weekend we hosted Sunday family dinner and it was awesome because Uncle Dude and Auntie Cole came over with Baby Gavin. Love it! |
D: This week I'm 24-25 weeks old. Check me out...pretty cute, huh?
![]() |
| Playing "Super Baby" with Uncle Ryan. And I didn't even spit up on him :) |
| Enjoying the sunset from our deck in Corona Del Mar. The colors just blow my mind! |
| Babies & bottles. We're all used to seeing Daddy and Uncle Ryan with beer bottles instead of baby bottles...my how things can change! |
| And change for the better, I might add...... |
![]() |
| Daddy and Baby Gavin - I have some cute friends, don't you think?!? |












No comments:
Post a Comment