Look at how long my hair was - below my shoulder blades. It was so long that it would get caught under my arm when I ran, it was getting to be a pain.
Ready for haircut takeoff in my cool airplane seat.
Not too sure about this whole process but I'm gonna wait and see how it goes before deciding if I need to cry or not.
Nevermind, they have a TV for me to watch so I won't even notice what's going on enough to cry - I'm cool with it.
Look at how much got trimmed off!
Doing great - not a peep.
Scary hair monster - boo!
Look at how cute I look with my new do!!
That first week of October was a hot one here. We live so close to our swim club that we were able to put on our suits and walk there - how convenient!
Even baby D is ready to get out of the heat.
I helped Daddy a lot with moving chores - here I am helping him wall-mount a TV, I'm super handy and might be an engineer like my Mommy some day. I did manage to drop an Allen Wrench into the TV's insides....that didn't go over very well. "Oopsie daisies!"
Take two - we forgot to put the date on our first hand print in the concrete so we got to do it again - I was so excited to get to touch the wet cement again.
Dylan wasn't as into it as I was but I bet he'll be excited when he sees his cute hand and footprint memorialized when he grows up.






No comments:
Post a Comment