And a quick note to my fans....I've heard that the new caption feature makes the font too small. I totally agree! So I'm skipping the caption and going old-style. We'll call it "retro". Anyway, back to the weekend....

We had all of our friends together, including Dylan's new posse of adorable baby boys - Jim with Baby Tomas.

Dylan's other buddy Beckett with Mom Amanda. Baby Gavin was there too! We're in big trouble once these boys all grow up together and can chase SJ and me around.

SJ and I had fun playing in the sand but who wouldn't look at the view?


SJ had a cool bag and it was super fun for me to go into the water and fill it up.
We make a really good team, she'd help me carry it up the sand where we'd dump it together into our sand cake.

Arghhhh - it is super heavy but I'm super strong!
Afterwards we took baths and washed each other's hair - so cute!
D: I dig Sunday Funday too - here I am hangin' with the boys.

Watching the boat go by and having "guy talk" with the boys.

Dipping my toes in the water. Cold, wet - me no likey.
Handsome like my Daddy.

All smiles.
Got my eye on a sweet yacht over there....

Cheese!
Sweet shot of my reverse mullet - long hair in the front, short in the back. Long enough to be blowing in the wind. Awesome!!
No comments:
Post a Comment