| Off I go! |
![]() |
| Rocking my cute outfit from Nana! |
| Welcome to my classroom with Ms. Tamarah and Ms. Ellie. |
![]() |
| Ice cream after my first day with Mommy & Daddy. This school thing just keeps getting better and better! |
| Oh yeah! Mint chip I love you! |
Welcome to our blog! Hope you enjoy reading about the adventures of our family and that it helps us all remain close across the miles. Kisses...Kaitlyn & Dylan
| Off I go! |
![]() |
| Rocking my cute outfit from Nana! |
| Welcome to my classroom with Ms. Tamarah and Ms. Ellie. |
![]() |
| Ice cream after my first day with Mommy & Daddy. This school thing just keeps getting better and better! |
| Oh yeah! Mint chip I love you! |
No comments:
Post a Comment