KK: Lately it is all about the new house. I'm not sure how I feel about all of these trips to look at light fixtures, paint colors, fan options and more. Booooring. I do love going to the new house though and playing in the big yard.
 |
| Busy making rock cake in the new yard. |
Daddy took Mommy for a surprise night away this weekend and apparently it was amazing. They stayed at the Auberge Del Mar - had cocktails by the pool, went for long walks along the ocean, watched the sunset from a roof top deck with martinis and sushi, had an incredible dinner and topped it off with some sort of life-changing desert and port. Mommy was already in an extra good mood this week because she got invited again
to speak at an Oracle customer event for the second time this month and then she tops it off with this. Rough life....
 |
| View from their room. |
 |
| Gorgeous hotel. |
 |
| Great sand beach. |
The best part about the new house is that Mommy decided to make cookies for our neighbors to introduce ourselves. This means I got to cook with her - fun!
 |
| This was a new experience for me....what is this thing.... |
 |
| OMG!!!! This tastes amazing!!! I'm gonna ask to lick the mixer every time!!! |
 |
| Sharing is caring afterall.... |
|
|
|
D: Love my Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment