KK: We headed to Fresno near the weekend of Sept 17th because Mommy & Daddy were attending the wedding of Cousin Jeremiah and Megan. It was a perfect weekend for an outdoor wedding - great weather and I heard it was a great location.
I loved that it was still warm out which means...pool time and Popsicles!! Yeah! I love Popsicle face paint.
Pool time with Grammy.
A typical scene at the Woods house these days. Papa with at least one baby in his hands with me and Logan fighting over the train set.
GiGi came over to visit - yeah! She wears oxygen these days and I was a little scared at first, but quickly realized that it was still my funny GiGi!
Loved that Uncle Drewsy and Auntie Shell were in town - lots of time reading books with them.
Cheese!
Good times.
Love my Lou.
Looking like a little grown up girl these days.
They are starting potty training with Logan and I found it fascinating.
I mean REALLY fascinating. He didn't get much privacy as I investigated the whole process. I'm especially confused by the fact that Big Boys stand up but both Logan and I are supposed to sit down. Mixed messages people!
I see why people call potty time, the "library", you can really get some good reading done while trying to figure out the process.
Love the men in my life!! Could a girl be any more blessed?!?!
D: As KK mentioned, we headed to Fresno for Cousin Jeremiah's wedding and it was a beautiful weekend.
I got to hang with my Papa by the pool, awesome!
Love my Papa.
I look pretty happy.
That tickles!!!
Fun times!
I got to hang with my Cuz Milo!
He can sit better than I can - show off....
Best buddies snug in the boppy.
Just your typical morning.
I have no idea what is going on here....looks like a serious WWF move.
This weekend I got to have solid foods for the first time because I got the thumbs up from the Doctor to get started. I am a big 6 month old afterall!!
Lots on my lips, not a lot in my tummy.
It worked out well because I watched Mommy feed Milo right before my first meal and so I was able to get the hang of it right away!!! Yeah for solid foods!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment