KK: That first weekend of September, the 5th, Mommy took me on a special adventure to the Petting Zoo in San Juan Capistrano. Sadly, it was pouring rain, for the first time in a long time and a bit of a damper on our "venture". It was super fun because the Walti family joined us and Kaily and I had a blast. We learned one valuable lesson during this outing. I love guinea pigs, but not just any guinea pigs, I love black ones.
 |
| I went straight for this little furry bundle upon my arrival and didn't want to put him down. |
 |
| Look at his cute face.... |
 |
| I'm introducing him to some potential friends, I want him to be social after all. How you doin'? |
 |
| I like you Kaily, but don't even think of getting near MY g.piggy. |
 |
| Dylan didn't get to join in the fun but I think he still had a good time. |
 |
| Mommy took me on the choo choo train - all aboard! |
 |
| And Kaily and Gregg rode along too! |
 |
| Oh my gosh! Check out these donkey/zebra hybrids!! These are way cooler than the Hybrids I've seen on the road so far. |
 |
| They gave Kaily big kisses! |
 |
| Lama, lama - who is your Mama? |
 |
| Come here little bunny....I have something for you. |
 |
| Don't you want my carrot? |
 |
| The other bunnies are hard to catch so I decided to feed this one. |
 |
| Even after visiting the other animals I came back to find my #1 g.piggy. |
 |
| Just two girls, crusin' in the rain with the top down. Hot stuff! |
No comments:
Post a Comment