Saturday, November 5, 2011

Still August...

KK: Mom is so far behind on blogs that we're just taking over.  We are going to try to get caught up so we're going to write less for a little bit....

Around August 8th, Nana came into town and we had a blast - as usual!
Pizza party time!



Inspecting my building...

Showing Dylan all of the cool features of his new toy.  Mom & Dad scored big at a garage sale down the block.

Crusin' with my homies.

I got a big thumbs up at the Doctors - he said I was a "perfect" patient after being poked & prodded by him AND his teaching student.   We need to clear up my current allergies before proceeding though...

Taking advantage of all the CDM parks!



D:  Having a blast with my Nana. 


Love this picture!

I sit up more now and have this bebe pod chair thing.  It even comes with toys that spin and move - AWESOME!!!


Check out my new bouncer - this is amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment