Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New house underway....

KK: One stinking part from Andersen windows/doors came completely broken and so instead of having the house completely finished on the inside when we moved in, we had to live through a little more construction and painting along the way. Anderson was not sympathetic at all....

I was the overseer to make sure the team was on schedule and on budget. 
Our new patio is looking good!
Putting our hand and footprints in the new cement. 
Dylan's too!
Awesome!
Yeah - Auntie Cole and Baby Gavin - some of our first visitors!
Seriously, how cool is this....cement truck in my own house!!!!
I liked most of the guys who worked here - Jeff, Justin and Jose were my favorites and I still ask to see if they are going to come over.
Grammy came down after the move to help out - she is a kitchen organizing PhD or something.  
My usual spot these days - sitting at the door watching the workers build new things. 
Dylan and I checking on the landscaping.


Looking good...
A toast to our new house!   We're making progress!







No comments:

Post a Comment