Saturday, November 5, 2011

Week of Aug 14th

KK:  On Saturday, August 13th, Mommy & Daddy drove me to LA where we met up with Papa and from there Papa took me all the way to Fresno.  I spent the whole week there BY MYSELF.   Let that sink in for a minute....I am such a big girl that I can travel by myself places and be perfectly fine.  WOWSA.

On Sunday, Grammy & Papa took me to the Zoo and Storyland (I think it is called...)


Is there someone or something behind me? 


I'm a natural.   Race car driving runs in my family you know.

I love choo choos!
Making homemade Playdough with Grammy.

Yummy in my tummy!

Papa didn't quite fit at my little table but he ate breakfast with me there anyway.  I love it!

Grammy took me on an awesome adventure to visit the Smittcamp's horses and home.


We got to pick our own veggies even - how neat!

Are we too cute or what???

Showing off our harvest.



Loved going to the water park with The Crespo Twins.   I had so much fun I now ask for them each time I come to Fresno!
What a great week of adventures in Fresno by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment