Many good first memories were made here.
Nana came this week to help out while my parents packed up. Fun!!
Love my Nana!
I'm getting a hang of this eating thing....
Dig my carrot mustache!
More peas, please!
Why can't I have some of Mom's pizza????? Get in my belly!
I'm six months old now, and the doctor said I was 16.4 lbs (25th percentile), 26 3/4" long (70%) and 43 cm head circumference (30%), and 100% adorable!!!!
Seriously cute.
I'm all boxed up and ready to go to the new house just like the stuff around me.
Let's go!
Striking a pose to show you how much I can do tummy time now. Yeah!
Ready to move soon.
Getting big!
KK: Wow, I can hardly believe that we are moving soon. We moved to this house in CDM when I was only a few weeks old and now I'm 2 and a half. Time flies when you are having fun!
The part I will miss the most is the park - here we are on a typical day with lots of kids my age and Jasmin's "Nanny Mafia". I have so many friends here and we play games all day long.
Love this action shot of me - duck, duck, goose!!!!!
It has been great having Nana here to hang with me so I wasn't noticing all the boxes
Helping D get ready for the picture - sit up a little DeeDee!
Cheers to you CDM - we love you!







No comments:
Post a Comment