Monday, April 23, 2012

Big Airplane!!!! Colorado Snow Sun Fun.

KK:  I love to travel, no two ways about it.  This is definitely in my blood on both sides of my family so I guess it is just destiny.   From March 7 - 11, we headed to Colorado and I got to fly on a big plane.  It was awesome.  Mostly because I'm allowed to watch movies on the iPad and play games the whole time.  I'm as quiet as a church mouse the whole time.   Mommy & Daddy are thrilled that I've matured to this level because now Dylan is where I used to be - squirmy wormy.   Especially since he wants to try to walk now they had to walk him up and down the aisles a lot.   He's a social kid like me though - stopping to wave at anyone who made eye-contact with him and trying to see what people on the aisle keep on their tray that he might be able to play with. 


Hanging with Nana in CO.  Love her house here.

Eating snow, white snow, just to be clear.  Cold!

Dylan's first real time in the snow.  Cute little snow bunnies!

The Wolf Pack Woods....grrrrrrrr! 

We had a blast visiting the Denver Zoo - Dylan's favorite was the Giraffes.

I loved the cats - check out the cheetah just feet away from me!

Sassy face.

The ultimate were the Lions, we got there right at feeding time and got to hear them growl.  It was incredible.

My favorite spot in the house - any place Scooby will be!

Dare-devil riding Mommy's kid-sized rocker on top of the ottoman. 

Too much fun!

Books, bed and doggies - life is good.

My first introduction to Hot Chocolate with marshmallows.   I wasn't so sure if I was going to like brown liquid with white floaties....
Hmmmm.....chocolatey, sweet, sugary....
KK likey!!!!

Daddy and I made a snow man.  It is really warm here though so he's not got a very long lifespan.

I especially like his pine needle arms that I found for him.
Rocking the snow shoes that we got for Christmas.  Super fun.


This helps keep us from falling through the snow.

Loved walking all over Nana's large property.
Even Daddy gave the snow shoes a try!


Sillies!

Super sillies!

We were so surprised but it ended up feeling like summer here.  We went to the Air Force Academy and Mommy & Daddy had beers in Golden sitting outside in t-shirts!  What happened to Colorado cold? 


No comments:

Post a Comment