Here is the front and back of my invitation.
Uncle Matthew and Lala were generous to share Milo's cool dump truck
theme with us so we had lots of cute stuff to help us decorate.
Welcome to the party!
The kids snacks were in little dump trucks and for desert we had Dirt Cake in the big dump truck - it looked like REAL dirt, but from what I hear it tasted like heaven.
KK was excited to see Savannah, one of her best friends, because Savannah is a new big sister of twins!
It's cake time - yeah!!!!!
Ready to roll.
Our sweet family.
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me.....
I wanted to touch the fire on the candle, not blow it out. Oh well!
I didn't get the whole cake eating thing. Good thing I have a Big Sister to help me out!
Hmmmmm.....sweet but messy.
Verdict is still out...
Good times - I love my family!
One for me, one for you. I think she's onto something.
Cute picture with Jasmin and her girls.
Our friends Amanda and Baby Beckett - one of my homies.
Fun with my Grammy & Papa.
Having a blast with Uncle Marv and Aunt Leigh!
Yeah baby - I'm #1!!! And, I'm one!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment