Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Remainder of February

D:  The rest of February was pretty good.  We started getting ready for my Bday party and so a trip to CostCo was in order.   It's definitely genetic because I LOVE CostCo and know that I come from a long line of CostCo lovers.  
I waved at everyone leaving CostCo while we stopped to have lunch.  They should hire me because I was a huge hit. 

Over the weekend when we were out running errands and looking at places for Nana to come live here in California we stopped at In N' Out.  They should have hired me here too because I was a big hit in the hat.   I love fries but the burger is a little much for my small mouth to figure out since I don't have teeth yet.  Something tells me I'm gonna like the burger so I really, really hope that I get teeth soon - all of the babies younger than me have them already, like my buddy Gavin.  Not fair!
All of this cuteness is tiring.   I zonked out on a stroller ride and KK helped me feel snuggly with her rabbit.    
I've discovered the toilet and I LOVE it.  It's like having a mini-bath tub constantly filled with water for me to splash in.   I don't get why Mom freaks out each time she finds me elbow deep in toilet water, I'm not making big splashes or a mess for her to clean up so I feel like it's not really fair for me to be told such a big "NO" and get a "pow, pow" on my hand.   Not fair at all.



KK:  The weather is feeling like spring a bit more these days and it's been great for our garden.
Helping Mom & Dad harvest lettuce.  I don't like the stuff to eat but it's fun to pick - see!

Just a typical day around the house - toys everywhere, wearing a pretty tutu and sparkly shoes.  And for my next trick I'm going to swing my legs up in the air while holding onto the sofa and ottoman.

Tada!

No autographs please.
Mommy and I made cookies and had a blast.  When Mom left the room I picked up the container of brown sugar and fed it to Dylan by the fist-full.  I was being SUCH a good sister and sharing with him.   For some reason, Mom was pretty surprised when she discovered how generous I was being.   Dylan and I had fun though! 

Wrapping up for the evening with our book and time with Daddy or Mommy.  Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment