Friday, April 13, 2012

Milo's 1st Bday

D:  My cousin, and future partner-in-crime, turned one in February and we all headed to SLO to join in the celebrations.  Uncle Matthew and Lala have this amazing, huge house and I love going there. 
Ok, maybe "future" partner-in-crime is overstating it - we're pretty much there already!
I'm not gonna lie, I like being the driver better than the passenger!
Hangin' with my Papa before Milo's big party.

Daddy and I are ready to celebrate!

Could this picture be any cuter??

I've got my eye on Milo's awesome dump truck theme.  It's awesome!

Love our family.

SO excited that Uncle Drewsy is on this coast so we can see him more often.  Love it!

Papa didn't realize that I'd steal his burger and ALL of his pasta salad.  Me likey!

Then it was time for cake so we all gathered around.  KK held me like a good big sister.
Uh oh - she almost forgot to keep holding me when the cake came!  Phew!

Two peas in a pod...

Eating with a buddy is so much fun!
Snack time baby!
One of the days we went to a Winery for a picnic.  Fun!

It's quite an adventure to picnic now that all four of us kids are somewhat mobile!
Daddy throws me SO high in the air.  Wheeeeeeeeee!!!  I'm flying! 
I loved playing out in Logan and Milo's playground at the house. 

I wanted to climb up the slide SO badly!  Mommy was having a hard time containing me!
What a great long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment