Saturday, April 14, 2012

Milo's Big Bash

KK:  As D mentioned, we headed to SLO for Milo's Bday.  Since I can walk, talk and eat cupcakes I think I might have even had a better time than D.


All of us littles lined up for cake - nothing gets compliance like sweet treats!  I'm snuggling Dylan, cute!

The bigger kids rocked the cupcakes on the front porch.
Doing my "Yeah baby, yeah baby, yeah!" dance and fist pumps.  I love parties!

And I love having my Uncle Drewsy close by so we can hang out more.  Awesome!

My kinda guy....

How cute is my Logan?
No more pictures - I'm eating! 


Swingin' with Mommy, having a blast.
Fun treats from Grammy & Papa from their trip to South America.  Cool headband!
Cute hat too!  I'm gonna bring it to Colorado when I go for the cold weather soon.
Mommy tried to recreate the Punta Mita famous Israel's Huevos Rancheros.  Definitely not the same when we have to buy the groceries, cook it AND clean it up.  


Off to the winery for one of our famous photo shoots.  I think Uncle Drewsy believes that all we do is have photo shoots  because we inevitably end up doing one when he's around. 

But when you're this cute, why wouldn't you have photo shoots ALL the time?!?!?
We tried to get all 4 of us to look at the camera and smile at the same time.   This about sums it up.   One of us is doing as they are told....I'm not gonna mention names but it might be the only girl in the photo.  I'm just sayin......

At least I'm rocking the photo shoot. 

This one is cute of both of us - yeah!  Two out of four ain't bad.

And finally, at least we're all facing in the same direction finally!

Cute.

In our defense, even when you add in the adults, things don't get much better.
Of all the pictures we took, not a single one had all of the adults and all of the kids looking at the same time.  Talk about chaos comedy!

Super cute!







Love my cuz.

Tickling out the grumpies.


Quite time with Daddy beats the chaos.


Too cute but I do miss my Auntie Shell, she had a baby shower this weekend and wasn't with us.  Boo hoo.  I'll take all the time I can get with my Drews though!
Lala braided my hair so it was wavy and cool in the morning.  "Princess hair" we called it.   I look like a grown up surfer girl - time flies!









1 comment:

  1. Two such beautiful families! I love seeing the updates from everyone!

    ReplyDelete