Thursday, April 5, 2012

Highway to the Danger Zone

D:  It's been widely accepted that I am taking Val Kilmer's place as the next replacement for "Iceman" in Top Gun.   Uncle Drewsy make the connection while we were in Punta Mita last year, with the dimples and spiky hair, it's pretty hard to deny the strong resemblance.   For Christmas this year, Uncle Drewsy and Auntie Shell made me my very own Top Gun video, I'll share the link when I find it.  And, I got my very own Top Gun flight suit.   I was so excited to put it on and get into the fighter plane that Mommy made for me.  

 They call me "ICE", but that's "Ice MAN" to you...
Don't let the unbelievable cuteness fool you, I'm Top Gun material all the way.
 Reaching Mach 5 in my fighter jet, hold on tight - it's gonna be a bumpy ride!
 "Maverick, You can be my wingman any time"
 What, you afraid of losing?  You should be, "the plaque for the alternates is down in the ladies room."
 Come fly with me, come fly, let's fly away...
 "I don't like you because you're dangerous."
 We're in a tail spin.  Oh #$*&@ we're dropping altitude fast! 
No, not Goose!!!!!!!!!!  Why?  Why? 

No comments:

Post a Comment