D: I got to ride on a big plane and socialize with the passengers while Mommy and Daddy paraded me around so I could practice my walking. The plane moves around in the air so it makes walking extra exciting. I like it. I was supposed to sleep, but it's hard to sleep when you're mind is so awake with new adventures.
 |
| We arrived in Colorado and I had a blast. First off, they have dogs. Secondly, they have stairs for me to practice climbing. Third, did I mention that they have dogs? That's pretty much all I need for entertainment. |
 |
| I LOVE the doggies. I could chase Scooby (here) and Ebony (black one in the background) around all day long. Scooby is just my size so he gets most of my attention. |
 |
| It's cold here but not too cold. There is white stuff all around. |
 |
| Daddy, are you really sitting me on this stuff? |
 |
| I'm not sure how much I like the white stuff. Pondering it.... |
 |
| As the cold, wet seeps into my cozy onesie that has sealed the deal - me no likey! |
 |
| To make matters worse, they are trying to make me taste the cold, wet stuff. Seriously?!? |
 |
| I'm starting to explore it a little and it's not too bad, I guess. |
 |
| And there are a lot of activities you can do to distract yourself from the cold part. |
 |
| Sledding is fun! |
 |
| Ok, ok, I like the snow. |
 |
| This can be fun. |
 |
| Cute snow angels. |
No comments:
Post a Comment