Sunday, April 29, 2012

Partay People

D:  You didn't think I was done, did you?  No way - a 1st Bday deserves a lot of special attention, here's a bit more fun that was had that weekend.....
 KK and I both got awesome new hats that Aunt Leigh made and bunnies to get us ready for Easter.  Awesome!  I snuggled my bunny right away - happy times!

 We got an awesome new sign for the playhouse!  As you can tell, KK digs it.
 Uncle Marv made it for us and it fits perfectly!  Finishes off the house with style.


 KK got the most incredible stool from Uncle Marv that Marvo made.  It is carved out of many different types of wood and the detail in it is amazing.  Check out how the legs make a heart!  KK loves it. 
We were all pretty pooped at the end of the festivities.





The very next day I sported my new hat.  With my milk mustache I look smashing.
I started playing with my new cool toys right away too.  Just mowing the lawn with Sis.  



I'm quite musical we've discovered with the awesome music set from Bob & Judie.  Shake a shake a shakea, tap tap tap.   Rock on!




And we capped off the weekend with a Duffy adventure.  Hate the life vest.
Thankfully, maybe because it was my Bday, they let me take the straightjacket, I mean life jacket, off - then it was a fun ride! 
Who is #1?  Read it and weep.  Dylan's a Big Boy now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment