Monday, June 4, 2012

Bad Timing

D:  The first week of May was a bit of unfortunate timing.  The only time that Mommy has been allowed to travel for work during the past year was that week, the very same week where I was diagnosed with definite bronchitis and border-line pneumonia.    Poor Daddy - he was running me around to doctor appointments, including a chest x-ray, during his busy work week and didn't have Mommy around for teamwork.   Poor Mommy - she was feeling super guilty being away while I was so sick.  And most specifically, poor ME! - high fever for days, no interest in food, lethargic, deep & rough cough.  Boo.  

 On the bright side, Colorado was beautiful and Mommy was so busy with work that the time away went fast.   And, I can't tell time so I'm pretty sure it went fast for me too.
 By the time she was ready to come home on Wednesday we sent her a picture to show her that I was smiling again and on the mend.  
 Once she was home my appetite was back. 
 I even stole her snack and started digging in, right after finishing my own.
Big spoons don't deter me - I'm a big boy now and feeling better too!
Yogurt face is getting back to normal again!  Phew!  Although I still have to go to the doctor's three more times to make sure the fluid sounds leave my lungs....fun, fun, fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment