Our cute family at the wineries.
Lovely ladies.
Fun cousins.
Cheers! (I just learned how to do this and love to cheers with my sippy cup!)
Beer tasting after wine tasting. Adults like to taste a lot of stuff, we have a lot in common, I like to taste a lot of stuff too - like dirt, and sand, and toys. It's gotta be similar.
Happiness is going on a walk with Grammy.
Shot, shot, shot, shot, shot. I hope nobody gets hurt - I hate getting shots....
I wish I had teeth so I could partake in the adult's dinners....check these out!
Bringing in the Shish.
Homemade Creme Brule - so not fair!
Rolling Sarma.
I'm not into the Sarma yet but I am on about my 40th Cheetos. YUM!
And one of my highlights - the hike with Mommy and Daddy to the top of the mountain behind Uncle Matthew's house. Here I am getting suited up.
I'm a little nervous at first - it's high up here!
Wow - climbing very fast.
Amazing views and we're not even halfway.
Yeah! We made it to the top. I got to put a rock on the pile like every first-time visitor to the peak. Even though Daddy did all the hard work I think it still counts.
Nice view from the top.
Happy Boy. Happy days.








No comments:
Post a Comment