Monday, June 18, 2012

Home Sweet Home

D: At the end of Memorial weekend we made our way home in the dreaded car-seat but thankfully spent the afternoon back on the Duffy. It was perfect weather for a boat ride.
Rocking my boating outfit that Nana got me.
I'll take that one, the big yacht behind me. 
Paying attention to my driving.
Even Mommy is getting better at driving, she's about as used to it as I am.
But alas, the dreaded straight jacket.
Even the captain's seat doesn't feel as cool when you're stuck in the life vest of disappointment.
KK was stoked to be out of the car too - she danced the whole boat ride.   Here is her arabesque. 
Cheese!
She keeps trying to pick me up these days - I find it terribly annoying so I whine a lot and squeal until she releases me.  Sometimes that back-fires too and I get dropped on the ground.  At least she pays attention to me though!

KK:  After the Duffy we headed to the Club for dinner, Mommy & Daddy just didn't want to venture to the grocery store after being away all weekend to figure out a dinner plan.  That was ok by me - I like the Club.



Mommy thought I looked especially pretty that night so she took like a gazillion pictures of me....

Ah - just leave me be - let me lick the salt off of my plate and be left alone to watch the tennis match!




D:   Pasta - I love it and I eat it like a rock star - full noodle slurp.  Talent?  You bet!!!  Good thing the club is pretty mellow so it isn't too outrageous to pull off the full noodle slurp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment