Monday, June 18, 2012

End of May / Early June - Life is Good in the Hood

KK:  I love Tuesdays.  First I get to go to ballet, then Starbucks to meet up with Daddy for a moment and then I get to go to myGym where I get unencumbered use of the iPad AND get to come in at the end to play with the little kids.

 Bubble time at myGym, still a favorite.  Now I'm about twice the size I was when I used to be here, you can see me towering over Dylan.
 Come to think of it, I also love Saturdays.  I get to go on a walk to get a bagel, then go to swim lesson and get a twizzler at the end.  
 At the beginning of June or end of May, I can't remember which, Mommy and I headed for a mid-week adventure and I love those too.  We headed to Pretend City and they had a bunch of fun new stuff.  Like this BIG bug matching game.   I'm not scared!
 And we had a special story time about a boy who colored all over his room and himself.  Then we got to color on a boy too!
 Here I am, coloring his leg orange.

 Now his arm pink.
 I was really into it and didn't even make a mess!


 My imagination is teeming with new ideas and I like to play pretend.   I was the dentist and took care of this guy's giant dentures and then had Mommy lay down for teeth x-rays just like I had done recently.  Life is good when you're 3....


D:  I'm all about getting into trouble these days.  And I like to get messy.
 I'm rocking the overalls that Uncle Marv and Aunt Leigh got me, I hear my Daddy and Uncle Marv had a pair, back in the day.  I'm also trying to figure out how to put toys in the machine to make them go round and round. 
 I dig mess watermelon slices.


 
 My sister is clearly more refined than me....

 Even though I'm also rocking my "bad boy" haircut, I have a sensitive side too though.  Gotta love the lovey ladies!
 Hey, you talkin' to me?
 Don't I look like such a big boy in my mohawk and cute button down?!?
Still got those dimples.  Yeah baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment