Wednesday, June 6, 2012

May Days - part 2

D:  As my sister mentioned, we found a bunch more pictures that we just had to share.   So, to finish off my cool stuff from early May.....
 These are bad pictures but I've got to show it off....my first tooth bump appeared right around April 15, it's now May 13 and the tooth bump is larger (on the bottom right) and now I have a top left tooth bump and bottom left tooth bump too!!  One of these days I might be able to chew like a big boy too!

 Savi came over and I was confused - are they napping?  We're supposed to be playing!
 Man - everyone is sleeping that I want to play with....twin baby Quinn is snoozing - maybe I can wake him up to play? 
 Yeah - twin baby Eloise is up, come play!  I love that our friends the Dennis' had all of these little friends for me to play with someday.  

 I had one more first in May....my first carousel ride!   Mommy took us to do some shopping at South Coast Plaza but that is cleverly disguised as a trip to go ride the carousel.  Brilliant marketing if you ask me....Anyway, I wasn't so sure about it at first - everything started moving - round and round AND up and down - what the heck?!?!   I watched Sister having a good time and relaxed a bit.  In the end, I liked it so much that I kicked and screamed when Mommy took me off.  Want back on!

 Trouble :)
 
 Spent time waiting for Daddy to arrive in the front yard - and here he comes!  It was his first day biking to work so we thought we'd cheer him on as he arrived back home.   He's being very eco-friendly.
 Wow, I need a haircut.
 Love bath time.
 KK's sizing my shoes.
 Oh my goodness, another first for both me happened in May.   This was my first bike ride!!!!  I have my very own helmet now and everything.
 And, it was both of our first time in our new bike buggy.   Other than the fact that I can barely keep my head up in this helmet, it was pretty fun.  
Go Daddy, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment