Thank goodness my fever broke the day before and my strep test came back negative so we were able to go!! We would have missed out on all of this fun, check it out.....
We left early on Friday to beat the traffic, I was thrilled to get out of the car and run around. Even with the iPad and lots of scenery to watch, and a nap, I'm not a fan of sitting for that long!
I still wasn't up to par though - my energy hasn't bounced back yet from being sick. Sad eyes. Boo hoo.
Let the Partay begin!!! Uncle Matthew and Lala are such great hosts. We all felt so welcome and comfortable in their home and we ate like kings and queens all weekend. Here was our itinerary!!
Love my Lou!
Love Cousin Katherine. We had a blast together. I had a blast with Auntie Karen too - she's my girl.
I got to know Cousin David so much better this weekend, I had SO much fun with him. By the end of the weekend I was dragging him with me all around the house. Come here David!
Logan and I pulled our weight too - here we are picking fresh veggies for dinner in Uncle Matthew's impressive garden and carrying them to the house. What's it all about? Teamwork!
Having fun!
Love you Katherine!
I love Logan and Milo's playset. That slide is like a rocket! Yeah baby!
I am so sweet to my Baby Brother. I even shared my Popsicle with him. Uncle Mike helped us out when it got hard to use.
We played tickle tag with Daddy and Uncle Matthew - fun!
Had a blast hanging out with Katherine and her awesome hubby, DH. His name is also David, so I'm a bit confused by the multiple names - do I get multiple names? It was a special treat for me to run downstairs and wake them up each morning - I hope they enjoyed the early wake up call as much as I did! :)
The view from their house - so amazing! What an awesome weekend. Love you Lyons family - so glad I get to grow up with you!





No comments:
Post a Comment