Friday, June 15, 2012

Lyons Reunion Weekend - Part 3

D:  My turn! 

 Boy was I glad to be out of the dreaded car seat and in the sunshine.
 I was especially excited to see that we drove someplace where my buddies were waiting for me - hi Milo John!
 I was learning the ropes around here quickly - Logan teaching me sand box etiquette.

 And Milo letting me borrow his sweet ride...


 Peas in a pod.
 Howdy pardner!
 Oh Papa, you're soo silly!
 We loved having some Q.T. with Uncle Mike.

 And I loved hanging with my big cousins!
 I point and say please to boss you around the place, Papa was having KK flashbacks I think.


 Garden time for the little kids too!

 Papa showing me the cool things around us - I wasn't sure if it was edible or not but I assume everything should get a taste!
 Ready or not - here I come!
 That slide was crazy fast...not sure how I feel about it.
 My first meat on the bone.  Me likey!
 Delish ribs.
 What u talking about?
 LOL.
 Ribs are fun messy.

 Sweet friend.
  Crazy hairdo for me.  All done!
 Thank you.
 And my new version of peek-a-boo....
 Pottery Barn Catalog, here I come!
 Just two bachelors, lounging in the yard, talking about sports....


What an awesome weekend!  I wish we had a Lyons/Woods Reunion once a month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment