Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mexico - Aye, Aye!!!

KK:  On October 7th, we all set-off on a big airplane to "Mexi-coat - aye, aye!"  (Mommy is so excited for the trip that she adds an "aye, aye!" at the end of every reference to the trip so I am too!)   It was a week of pure heaven.  We had great plane flights, Dylan did great on his first plane trip.   We stayed at an amazing house - SO big.    The pool was ideal for kids, with two separate shallow areas just our size.  Logan and I had our very own room to share together - fun!   The most incredible thing was how relaxed my Mommy & Daddy were, I guess that is what happens when you have two maids, two 5-star chefs and a butler/concierge around the house all-day.   I'm pretty sure we could all get used to this lifestyle....we didn't take many pictures on our camera that week but still, you've got to check it out...




Our house - OMG! 
 The view from the house - over the pool, to the 7th fairway of the Four Seasons golf course, to the ocean - yeah baby!!!
Fun with the family.
 Thanks Grammy and Papa for an awesome gift!
 After we went to bed the adults had one big party I hear.
Words cannot even describe our meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner every day were amazing.   Lobster, lamb, mole sauce, huevos rancheros, chili rellenos light as a cloud.  Some meals were nearly a religious experience.

 Sunset on the cabana with Lou and Grammy.
 Chillin' with Auntie Shell.
 Baby D and Baby Milo - fun times!
 Lots and lots of dance parties!
 Love this picture of Uncle Drewsy and Auntie Shell.   They left from here to start their several month Asia adventure.
 Lots of golf cart adventures with Uncle Matthew and Logan - so fun!
What a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment