Today we made Christmas cookies for Santa. It was my Mom's Nana's recipe (my maternal great-grandmother or some such confusion) - fun! I got flour everywhere. And I ate a LOT of raw flour. Yummy in my tummy, until my tummy wasn't feeling so good anymore - oops!
Then we headed out on the Duffy boat to watch the Christmas lights around Newport Harbor. Love it! We miss Nana and Uncle Craig and are thinking of them often because they were supposed to be here but my Nana is very sick :( Feel better Nana!!!
Lucky duckies, Mommy & Daddy and a friend finished off the night with a Lobster dinner. What a great Christmas Eve! I'm gonna "sleep great" because Santa comes tonight!!! And like I've been telling my parents all week: "when I see Santa's sleigh, I'm going to run outside and say 'hi Santa!' and then he is going to come inside and have cookies with me." Yes, I'm only 2 1/2 but I really speak like that....see you soon Santa!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment