KK: "Close your eyes!!! OK, open them!!! I have a su-prize for you!!"
Yep, put Dylan in a basket as a present for you - awesome doesn't even come close to describing it. Isn't that so fun!?!
The last week of October was awesome. Daddy left his position at McDermott, Will & Emery to join Newport Trial Group. This gave him a full week off in between - amazing!!!!!! He called it "early retirement", I only wish.
I'll give you one hint as to where we are......happiest place on Earth....yep, you guessed it! We went to "Din-ney-land". I've been a couple of other times but this is the first time Mom was able to join us.
We even got to see "Mika Mouse".
And it was all decorated for Halloween - so cute!
I LOVE having Daddy around all day like this.
Getting a little tired and hungry, which means I'm getting a little cranky. Don't blame me, it's genetic, have you seen my parents when they are tired and hungry?? Enough said.
I needed a little snuggle to recharge my batteries.
Showing Daddy where I think we should go next.
This driver is a little goofy if you ask me....I wonder if he has his license?
D: I love being 7 months old. It rocks.
I love to jump and bounce.
And I'm pretty sweet and adorable.
And I love to make faces and play.
And I'm finally old enough for the swing....
Which, incidentally, I LOVE.
And I get to eat like a big kid. Even sister can take a turn feeding me now. Life is good!






No comments:
Post a Comment