Friday, December 23, 2011

Last week of November

Miracle of miracles, we are almost caught-up on the blog to at least be in the same month as the publication date.  Yeah!  



 D:  I love standing!!  I love playing in KK's kitchen and I LOVE playing with the ride-on cars we have.   Life is good!
 D:  Sister is really good to me, she pulled me in close to read me a story, very sweet.  Except I don't like stories yet and so this was kind of like torture to my squirmy body. :)
 KK:  Daddy had to work this weekend and so Mommy took just us kids to a Swedish Holiday Festival.  Our peeps I guess...
 KK:  I made crafts while Mommy sipped Glogg (ick).  We bought Swedish coffeecake for when Nana and Uncle Craig come in December and ate Swedish meatballs. 
 D:  There is so much cool stuff in our storage unit that we're discovering this weekend as Mommy & Daddy try to clear it out.    I'd fit right in in Vietnam, don't you think? 
 
 KK:  Cheese!
 The best presents you could get for Christmas....
 D:  Now that I'm really mobile I dislike being strapped in.   Sister is great at trying to calm me down.  "It's ok buddy boy - shhh, shhh, shhh", she tells me.
D: And my parents are pretty great at cracking us both up.  Why was I crying again???
 KK:  I had to go to an allergist to see if I have any big time allergies.  They put "cat scratches" all over both arms and let me watch a movie, I've decided that I might not like cats if they scratch you like this.  It wasn't the most fun, but it wasn't so bad either because I got to watch my first Winnie the Pooh episode.  Turns out, I don't have any allergies so my occasional stuffy nose is just seasonal, normal allergies and I've run out of excuses for breathing through my mouth.  

D:  And just to finish off our post for the day....a little bath time fun with us....I LOVE baths!  I'll crawl at lightning speed to get to any form of running water.  But who wouldn't love this.....





No comments:

Post a Comment