Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Early December

D: The beginning of December was good.  Mommy said that the warm weather didn't feel like Christmas but I don't know any better so I was happy as a baby clam.
KK and I spent more time outside in the new yard. 
I love feeding myself and am totally annoyed that my parental units keep feeding me mush.  Maybe someday I'll get teeth like my Cousin Milo (who is beating me 6 to nothing in the tooth department) and will be able to eat enough on my own that we can skip the mush.
KK and I are like two peas in the pod except the doctor told her no more milk before bed so I'll miss our bottle bonding. 
Good news though - she and I now have sippy bonding instead!  She's showing me how to use this strange device.  I love getting water into my mouth and spitting it out - it is SUPER fun.  

Warm weather or not, I know a way to get you in the Christmas spirit!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment