My hair was super long.
And since it is spiky all the time (or "punky" exactly like my Mommy's was as a baby) it looks very high.
Check it out! It's time for a trim.
They put me in a cool little plane and got me all wet on my head.
Then some stranger started touching my noggin'.
Sister looked fine, she got her 2nd haircut today too, so I relaxed a bit.
I held on tight, just in case we took off.
Then she started using clippers and I kept turning around to see what the noise was. This is not an easy job!
KK's hair turned out great.
And my first haircut was a success!
Everyone was impressed by how I didn't make a peep and just went along with the whole process. They were also very impressed by how adorable I looked at the end.
Sister went home with Grammy, who was here for the end of the week and left today, and so I was able to play with her friend Savannah that night until bed time. It was fun.
And here we go - my 8 month measurement!
Here's lookin' at you, baby.
I'm not used to seeing my haircut in pictures yet.
Cheese!








KK and D are getting their hours in that Plane!
ReplyDeleteD has enough hours now to be classified as co-pilot, while KK is still PIC(pilot in command).
great uncle D PP(private pilot)